At the Bündnis für Bildung eV, the position of a research assistant for the content coordination of a project (f / m / d) is to be filled in part-time 30 hours / week at the earliest possible date. This is a temporary position until July 31, 2023.
We are looking for a person who works in cooperation with the management and the project manager for the technical collaboration and content coordination of the project, SchulTransform, funded by the BMBF.
The BfB is a non-profit association whose aim is to support digital change in teaching and learning. Our members are committed to the development and implementation of standards and reference solutions in teaching and learning environments. The Alliance for Education is independent of the company and the ideal carrier of this mission
The tasks of the position to be filled include in particular:
- Content preparation of analyzes
- Compilation of documentation and publication
- Publication of a questionnaire
- Creation and implementation of surveys
- Technical cooperation between working groups and expert panels
- Collaboration in the conception and detailing of the use cases,
- Coordination of the requirements of the cooperation partners involved,
- scientific research
We are looking for a convincing and communicative person with a university degree. You have the following experience and knowledge:
- a successfully completed degree in social sciences, preferably in the field of education
- practical experience in working on projects,
- Experience in scientific work
- Analyze and compare competencies in structured
- Furthermore, the position requires a very high degree of communication skills, organizational talent and structured work. Decision-making skills, team spirit and the ability to motivate are essential.
SALARY CLASS: House tariff based on TVöD 13
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
You can expect an interesting and varied task in a committed team, which you can support either from your home office or in our office in the center of Berlin. The Alliance for Education advocates the compatibility of family and work in the organization of working hours.
The selection is based on suitability, ability and professional performance. If they are equally qualified, severely disabled people will be given special consideration in accordance with Section 2 SGB IX.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents stating your earliest possible starting date by email to [email protected]
You can find more information about the Alliance for Education at: www.bfb.org
Gesine’s job tips are handpicked and free of charge for job seekers and employers. And that’s how I earn my living – through voluntary payments.
Please support me with an amount of your choice. Thanks!
Published in Analysis / research Berlin and the surrounding area Education / research Part time